Skyward Family Access
We have implemented the Skyward Family Access which will allow you to view your child’s grades and advancements through the school year.
- From SISD Home Page (www.sharylandisd.org), go to the top black bar.
- Click on Skyward link (right next to "Eduphoria")
- You can obtain the username and password from your child’s school
- Campus Librarian or Community Liasion can direct you to proper person
Checking Your Child’s Grades
- From the Family Access home page
- Click on Gradebook (left hand navigation column)
- You will see the classes and grades for the current grading period
- To see other grading periods, use the Prev and Next buttons
- Posted Grades will appear as Blue Underlined Text
- Non-Posted grades that exist will show as a notebook icon
- These are “up to the minute” grades – they are updated as soon as the teacher enters them in his/her gradebook
- To see grade detail, click on the Posted grade or Notebook Icon
- Progress Reports are different
- Grade not underlined
- To see detail of that progress report, click on the column header
- You can also click on the Missing Assignments and Comments tabs at the top of the screen for additional information
Checking Your Child’s Attendance
- Click on Attendance (left hand navigation column)
- Click on the tabs (Calendar, By Day, Term Totals) for additional ways to view your child’s attendance
- In the Calendar (default) view, click on the date for additional information.
To Print the Information Displayed on the Screen
- Click on the Print button (upper right corner) to render a printer-friendly format
Other Available Information
Please Click the link to download the file. Note: PC users should Right-Click to download the file to their computer. Apple users should Option-Click to download the file to their hard drive.